dhmtbk.dk

Dansk Hardcore Mountainbike Klub

Mourinho On Pep's Controversial Pogba Claims

Postby BoySmile » 10 Apr 2018, 05:57

Ahead of the Manchester derby, Pep Guardiola had claimed that Paul Pogba's agent had offered Manchester United's record signing to Manchester City in January. United boss Jose Mourinho has now given his view on sbobet thai his longstanding rival's controversial claim.The Spanish tactician and the midfielder's representative, Mino Raiola, have been at each other's throats again in the media, with the Citizens boss seemingly trying to disturb the French international's focus ahead of the derby when he claimed that the agent offered Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Pogba to him in January.After the 3-2 derby victory on Saturday, Mourinho told members of the media that he did not pay any attention to sbobet thai the war of words, and felt that the former Juventus star was not affected by the extra attention either. "I often make mistakes, I didn't even think about it," Mourinho said, as quoted by Sky Sports. "Guardiola and Mino, we know the relationship is not the best. It is normal that sometimes they come with a little touch on each other but I was not worried about it, I was not sbobet thai upset with it and I didn't speak with Paul about it."I didn't call Mino to ask him anything at all, I was just focused on the game and I think Paul was the same because the way he played was only possible if he was focused on the game."
BoySmile

Return to Messageboard