dhmtbk.dk

Dansk Hardcore Mountainbike Klub

Ronaldinho: I Will Never Stop Gushing Over Messi

Postby BoySmile » 11 Apr 2018, 05:51

Brazil legend Ronaldinho, who is known as one พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ of the greatest football entertainers of all time, has insisted he will never stop waxing lyrical about FC Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi.When the Argentine was coming through the ranks at Barca, Ronaldinho was widely regarded as the best player in the world.The Brazilian astonished fans with his dribbling ability and eye for goal, something the supporters would see even more of from his successor, Messi, down the line. Ronaldinho, who often praises the Blaugrana superstar, has said he will never stop hailing the 30-year-old, who พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ he feels keeps improving."I will never get tired of eulogising Leo," he told Yahoo."He's not just a great player; he's a great person, a great human being. That's the kind of thing we must never tire of praising."And when he gets on that field... well then we could end speaking for a whole year about Messi."He evolves with every game. Leo is a living legend and we must treat him with so much respect."Messi has scored 39 goals and assisted a further 16 strikes in 46 games for Barca so far พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ this season.
BoySmile

Return to Messageboard