dhmtbk.dk

Dansk Hardcore Mountainbike Klub

I Hope With Shield & Bucs I Can Fulfil My Dream And Become A

I Hope With Shield & Bucs I Can Fulfil My Dream And Become A

Postby BoySmile » 11 Jun 2018, 05:17

I Hope With Shield & Bucs I Can Fulfil My Dream And Become A Pro
With the fourth leg of the Sbonis’ iDiski campaign having sbo been conducted in Durban over the past weekend, last year’s winner, Quade Roskruge, made another appearance as he continues to chase his dream and hopes to join Orlando Pirates' MDC team.Winning the challenge last year resulted in Quade going on a trip to London where he was afforded the opportunity to rub shoulders with Chelsea’s players and train at the Premier League side's training facilities. This year, the 26-year-old made a return to show the coaches that he has what it takes to become a pro footballer.“I came back this year to show the coaches from Shield that I’m still hungry," he told Soccer Laduma.“I’m 26 already, you know, so I need to make it to sbo the next level as in yesterday and I hope, with Shield, I can fulfil my dream.”The trialist went on to add how winning the campaign last year had tremendous benefits for him.“The chancellor of Wentworth invited me to be inducted into our local Sports Federation’s Hall of Fame.“He gave me a certificate, and I was presented with a nice blazer.“That was a proud moment for my family.”But Quade is only one over 500 trialists, who have already partaken in this year's Shield Sbonis' iDiski campaign, and it remains to sbo be seen whether he will again make it among the final 25.
BoySmile

Return to Messageboard