dhmtbk.dk

Dansk Hardcore Mountainbike Klub

Alexis Sanchez posts cryptic message amid reports his Man Ut

Her kan du vise alle dine fede billeder og video

Alexis Sanchez posts cryptic message amid reports his Man Ut

Postby kema cooll » 24 Mar 2018, 09:14

Alexis Sanchez says he has been struggling with emotional and mental exhaustion after a slow start to life at Manchester United.
Sanchez has looked uncomfortable in Manchester United’s lineup since arriving at Old Trafford in January and has been unable to make the desired impact at the club, scoring only once in 10 appearances.
The 29-year-old is currently training with Chile for a series of friendlies bet ahead of the World Cup in the summer, though reports have emerged claiming he requested to be left out of his country’s clash against Sweden on Saturday.
Sanchez’s request could stem from exhaustion, as the Chilean posted a message on Instagram on Thursday which read: “I know you are tired. I know you are psychologically and emotionally exhausted. But you have to smile and continue”.
The United forward told the Chilean media on Thursday, via Sky: “The change of club was something that was very abrupt – it was the first time I’ve changed clubs in January – but many things have happened in my life that are difficult.”
He added: “As I am self-demanding, I expected something better. After bet my arrival at United, it was hard to change everything very quickly. I even hesitated to come here [to Sweden].”
kema cooll

Return to Billeder & Video