Dansk Hardcore Mountainbike Klub

Wenger adds Pochettino to list of those he’s annoyed this we

tekniske spørgsmål om reperation og service af lågen

Wenger adds Pochettino to list of those he’s annoyed this we

Postby kema cooll » 01 Feb 2018, 11:23

Mauricio Pochettino has hit out at Arsene Wenger by telling him to pay attention to his own club, saying it was a “mistake” to suggest Arsenal are judged to a different standard than Spurs and Liverpool.
The Arsenal manager felt his side have been unfairly treated after he claimed the media seem to “celebrate teams who haven’t been in a final for 25 years and kill us”.
Wenger was speaking before the Gunners beat Chelsea at the Emirates to reach the Carabao Cup final.
With the North London outfit winning three FA Cups in the last four years, the Gunners boss suggested the media are more supportive of clubs who haven’t won silverware in recent years – such as crosstown-rivals Spurs.
Pochettino, in his retort, said that while he respects his managerial sbobet mobile colleague, he reminded Wenger that “football is not only [about] winning trophies”
“I’m so young and only five years in the Premier League, in two clubs Southampton and Tottenham, but there’s no point to talk about another team,” Pochettino said in a press conference, as reported by ESPN.
“Praise? Of course we receive praise. Football is not only to win trophies, it’s the circumstances of different clubs.
“For me he is and will always be one of the best managers in the world, I respect him, but I think he needs to talk for himself and for Arsenal.”
kema cooll

Return to Hjælp til cyklen