dhmtbk.dk

Dansk Hardcore Mountainbike Klub

Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho: Wenger might get more out of Mkh

tekniske spørgsmål om reperation og service af lågen

Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho: Wenger might get more out of Mkh

Postby kema cooll » 01 Feb 2018, 11:38

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho believes Henrikh Mkhitaryan will be “even better” under Arsene Wenger at Arsenal.
The 29-year-old Armenian midfielder recently completed a move to the Gunners in a deal that saw Alexis Sanchez relocate to Old Trafford.
It brought an end to his one-and-a-half-year stay in Manchester, and while admitting he could possibly have got more from the former Dortmund playmaker, Mourinho has backed Mkhitaryan to be a success at the Emirates stadium.
“I think was a fantastic deal and a fantastic deal is only fantastic if it v is good for everybody,” Mourinho told a pre-match press conference, according to the Star.
“United and Arsenal made a fantastic deal. I lost a fantastic player, Mr Wenger lost a fantastic player, Alexis changed from a fantastic club to a giant club and [Mkhitaryan] changed for a fantastic club, so it was a great deal for everybody.
“I believe [Mkhitaryan] is going to be even better than he was with us. With one-and-a-half years in England, [he’s] adapted, knows, Arsenal play the way they think. I think is a good move for everybody, that’s why I’m also happy for Mkhi.
“Could he perform better with us, could I take more from his talent? Maybe.
kema cooll

Return to Hjælp til cyklen