dhmtbk.dk

Dansk Hardcore Mountainbike Klub

Vieira Comments On Arsenal Job Rumours

tekniske spørgsmål om reperation og service af lågen

Vieira Comments On Arsenal Job Rumours

Postby makaralove » 27 Apr 2018, 11:40

สมัคร แทง บอล ออนไลน์ Arsenal legend Patrick Vieira spent his best years at the Gunners as a player, where he was considered a world class player and captain. The Frenchman has now addressed the rumours he could replace Arsene Wenger as manager!

The 41-year-old represented the Gunners from 1996 until 2005, where he was a fan-favourite and thought of as one of the world’s best and most dominant central midfielders.

Since the announcement that Wenger will be leaving Arsenal come the end of the season, Vieira has been mentioned as สมัคร แทง บอล ออนไลน์ someone who could take over from him, but the New York City boss has played down those rumours, though he feels ready to coach in Europe.

"I mentally know what’s going on, what people are saying and I’m really happy about that," he told The Times."Honestly it’s not something which will stop me doing what I am doing at the moment.

"It’s an honour to be mentioned with สมัคร แทง บอล ออนไลน์ Arsenal. It was somewhere I spent nine years and I love the club. I played my best football there and made my name in the game."I am always going to have a deeper relationship with Arsenal. That is not enough to coach the team but I’m ready to coach any side in Europe.

"I don’t want this to be perceived that I want to go because I don’t want to leave."I am ready. I think we’re all doing this job because one day we want to coach the biggest teams in Europe."Vieira represented Arsenal on 383 occasions, and won three Premier League titles with the club and three FA Cups.
makaralove

Return to Hjælp til cyklen