dhmtbk.dk

Dansk Hardcore Mountainbike Klub

Zidane: Neymar Is Not My Player

tekniske spørgsmål om reperation og service af lågen

Zidane: Neymar Is Not My Player

Postby makaralove » 09 May 2018, 12:27

sbothai Paris Saint-Germain superstar Neymar, who is the most expensive footballer in history, has been heavily tipped to join LaLiga giants Real Madrid. Los Blancos manager Zinedine Zidane has now commented on the potential move.

Many believe the Brazilian will land up at Real at some point in the future, but whether that is in the next transfer window or only ahead of the 2019/20 season, if at all, remains unknown.

The former FC Barcelona man joined PSG for £199.8 million (R3.3 billion) at the beginning of the campaign, and despite sbothai many excellent displays in France, it has been said the 26-year-old has not quite settled into life in France.

Real boss Zidane was asked about Neymar in a recent interview, and the Frenchman refused to reveal whether or not Los Blancos are after the Brazilian."He is not my player," he said, according to the Daily Express."I will not go into that. I only care about finishing the season well."

Brazil legend Rivaldo recently sbothai claimed he has inside information that suggests his countryman will move to Real, where he believes Neymar could become the best player in the world.The Selecao talisman scored 28 goals and assisted a further 19 strikes in 30 games for PSG this season before picking up an injury that has kept him sidelined since March.
makaralove

Return to Hjælp til cyklen